Monday 1 February 2010

Generating my Ideas

From the start

To think of some ideas for my music video, I first listened to the song and wrote down everything that came into my head whilst listening to the song, taking the music and the lyrics into account. Here are the ideas that I wrote down on my piece of paper;

Triangle, fairy dust, rain, puppets, night time, skipping, windows, mirrors, fancy dress, guitar, dreams, peter pan, little girl, school disco, bedroom, flying, playing In a park, riding a bike, sewing kit, thread, high school crush, paintings, raindrops, puppies, candy, sweets, picnic, dancing, ballet, fairy lights, stars, moon.

I listened to the song a couple of times to make sure I got thorough ideas.
After I had done this step, I then picked out a few words out of my list which I thought went well together and then produced two different ideas for my music video. Since listening to the song I discovered it was quite simple, so I thought both of the music videos need to be simplistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment