Monday 1 February 2010

Choosing The Song

After I’d researched into the history of music videos, I had to decide on; which genre of music I was going to use, which band or artist I would use; and what song I would create the music video for.After searching many unsigned band I decided to choose an artist called Jose Vanders. She is a nineteen year old piano playing, song writing, singer and performer from South East London. Listening to a variety of her songs, I chose a song which I thought could accompany a great and interesting video, with just the few flat ideas I had in my head. The song is called ‘Peter Pan’. The song is quite slow and, in a way, fun to listen to. To get hold of the song, I had to write to Jose and explain to her what my plans were and ask my permission to use the song and create a video for it. Once she agreed I was finally ready to carry on with the progress of making my music video.


Genre: Acoustic/Indie
Artist Name: Jose Vanders
Name of Song: Peter Pan
Proof of Permission: ‘Facebook’ email

Jose Vanders September 14 at 9:27pm

Ahhh hey thanks for coming the other night!
And yes of course that would be lovely! Make sure you show me it
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment