Monday 1 February 2010

Camera Shots

To be able to continue the process of making my video I needed to research different camera shots. I research all the camera shots making notes on what each one was a called and a description of them. I then took pictures for examples of the ones I would use the most in music video.
There is a convention in the video, film and television industries which assigns names to common types of camera shots, framing and composition. The list on the next few pages briefly describe the most common shot types, However the exact terminology can be different in various production environments but the basic elements are the same.
Basic List of Camera Shots
Extreme Wide Shot
Very Wide Shot
Wide Shot
Mid Shot
Medium Close Up
Close Up
Extreme Close Up
Cut-Away
Cut-In
Two-Shot
Over-The-Shoulder Shot
Noddy Shot
Point-Of-View Shot
Weather Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment