Sunday 9 May 2010

Feed Back of Music Video

I uploaded my Music Video onto 'Facebook', which allowed me the chance to get a variety of feedback from my target audience. Here are some of the comments shows below:

"I felt the narrative of the story wasnt very clear, I got the beginning and the ending however i didnt feel there was really an 'inbetween' section, however the overall video itself was excellent."

"I like how the song choice and the music video content corresponded well, the setting and the actress used within the video fit well for the target audience you were aiming for."

"The effect used for the 'dream' part of the music video, I felt wasnt very clear, but it was a good idea for the narrative. The narrative was good, linking the child with an imaginary friend however I think you couldve made this clearer, however I can see the effect you used was the best way you couldve shown this."

No comments:

Post a Comment