Sunday 9 May 2010

Creation of the Music Video







The program i used to create my music video was 'Final cut pro'.



I began my uploading my music onto the program.
I then had a rough idea of how many shots i was going to need in my music video.
I then downloaded my video onto the software, I had a whole section of video and cut peices of the music video out and placed them near the music so it matched. I tried to get lots of different angles and shots of the singer and of the narrative, i haf a mixture of close ups, long shots. My music video broke conventions as I made part of it to appear as a 'home video' which i think worked quite well with the structure and narrative of my music video. The hardest part of editing the music video was sycning the video with the singer miming the lyrics, i think it worked well however the singer didnt open her mouth as much as she could've which i thought made it less professional. One all the song was filled with different clips of the music video i experimented with the effects and decided on making the 'dream' parts of my music video blurry and 'old styles' so it looked more like a dream and 'home videoed' We wanted to show the narrative as clear as possible and it seemed this was probably the best way we could do it at the time. We used slow effects on the last part of the song to match the speed of the lyrics and music which is conventional to an average music video. Above are afew screen shots of how I made my music video using the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment