Sunday 9 May 2010

Audience Feedback

To make the final decision on my music video digipak I decided to get some audience feedback which would enable me to decided which would be appropriate for my target audience.
Digipak responses:

"I prefer the idea which consists of only the window and colouring crayons, firstly because it is simple but also it shows the feeling of child like memories of 'dreams', 'fairytales' and 'imaginary friends', which would attract your targe audience much more then just having the predictable toy box."

"I like the Bedroom door idea, with the 'peter pan' costume on it. It reveals part of the narrative as it shows he is just an imagniary friends because it is a fancy dress outfit and not a real person. It also brings back child hood memories of the film which would attract your audience."

"I like the Window and crayon idea, it is simple yet effective and it shows the concept of the 'peter pan' story which is what the audience really wants as it links to the story of 'peter pan', quote 'the second star to the right' and it shows this within the image."

Magazine Advert Responses:

"I again like the idea of having the window, it is simple and shows the concept of the story 'peter pan' and if you were to choose the similar digipak idea it would make it more recognisable and attractive to an audience."

"I really lik the little girl on the swing idea, it is simple and secretive which is an element which would draw the viewer in wanting to know the 'secret'. It is secretive as it doesnt show the girls face, however in the video all is revealed, it is a very attracitve idea, which i think would go far."

"I prefer the window, the simple reason being exactly that..simple!..It only has afew colours to it and if there was too much going on in the image then it wouldnt be as attractive towards the audience. This is the one you should choose, I think it is the best out of the three by far."

No comments:

Post a Comment